Our Current accounts are not entitled to receive profits but do not bear any loss either. They are designed specifically to meet the needs of customers who want to deposit or withdraw funds by cheques, through cash tellers at bank branches or through the ATM machines. This account is also available to companies, establishments, social organizations, clubs and other entities. This account has many features and benefits, including:
- Cheque book.
- Free ATM Debit card.
- Accessible in most of the companies, retail outlets, shops and stores in the Republic of Iraq.
- A detailed monthly statement of account (for free) or on request.
- Legal age to open an account above 18 years.
- Monthly standing order deductions in favor of charities and charity funds without charging any fees.
- Free access to eBanking channels i.e. Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
- Local and foreign remittances service.
- The account may be opened in a number of currencies (Iraqi Dinar, US Dollar, Euro Sterling Pound).
Requirements to open current account for individuals:
- Civil Status Identity.
- Iraqi nationality certificate.
- residence card.
- Identity of a profession (ie supporting the work of the account holder). "Optional"
- 2 personal photos.
If the customer has a unified national identity card, the civil status ID and the nationality certificate above.
If the customer is a trader (provide Chamber of Commerce ID).
This procedure also includes updating data.
For more information, please visit any of our branches, or contact our call center on 00964 77 00000388