It’s as liquid as cash in your pocket. The Al Janoob Bank Savings Account adheres to Shariah principles and is designed to give you flexible access to your funds at all times while you continue to earn a profit. By giving priority to customer convenience, we have designed the Al Janoob Bank Savings Account to give you total liquidity and access to your funds at all times.
Features of Savings Account includes:
- Savings accounts can be opened in the name of Individuals,
- Joint Personal, Sole Proprietorship, Body Corporate or any other legal entity.
- Free ATM Debit Card at the time of account opening.
- Free access to eBanking channels i.e. Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
- Semi-Annual statements. Legal age to open an account above 18 years.
- Local and foreign remittances service.
The use of ATM Debit card to pay for purchases at most of the companies, retail outlets, shops and stores in all countries.
- ID Card
- Iraqi nationality certificate
- Housing card
- 2 personal photos
If the customer has a unified national card, the ID card and the nationality certificate above are revoked.
For more information, please visit any of our branches, or contact our call center on 00964 77 00000388